Body: Body is cast with integral flanges meeting operating conditions with rigid construction and reinforcement to reduce stress. Flanged end and Butt weld end are available with ASME specifications.
Cover: Cover permits easy access to hinge and disc arrangement without removing the valve from the line.
Seat Ring: Renewable seat is hard faced and machined to minimize wear. The seat ring is seal welded to the body. Integral Seat is provided for Austenitic Stainless steel valves.
Disc: Disc is Ground and lapped to mirror finish. It is designed to close on its self weight. It is free to rotate in the hinge compensates for the seat wear Differential hardness difference of 50 BHN is maintained between disc and seat.
Hinge: Hinge is mounted in the body.
Disc Nut: Disc nut secures disc to the hinge. It permits the disc to rotate about its axis and aid in tight sealing
Body stud & nut
Swing Check Valves are adequate for all service media. Valves can also be supplied with counter weights and dash pot arrangement depending upon the condition and request.
- Check valves design in accordance with API-6D & ASME B16.34.
- Check valves option in accordance with API-603 only for stainless steel & Nickel alloys.
- Check valves for cryogenic service in accordance with BS-6364.
- Flange dimensions in accordance with ASME B16.5 for valves up to 24" nominal diameter.
- Damper & Counter weight options.
- Drain connections as per Customer request.
- Low fugitive emissions control.
- NACE service either MR-01-75 or MR-01-03.
- Test in accordance with API-598.